Good morning all! I apologize for the super small font. I’m not sure what happened, but I’m looking into it. In the meantime:
Happy Pride!! There’s been a lot going on this year in the LGBTQ communities, both good and not so good. Today’s a great day to celebrate being ourselves. Whether you are fully flaming out, doing your own thing like Anderson Cooper, or still trying to figure everything out, there’s a place for you. No matter what the mainstream gay media shows you, there’s no need to be a white, well off, fully tanned and toned male to be part of this tribe. I speak from experience, because I’m totally not any of those things. Well, ok, except for white. That I am.
Now, onto the show. Look down at the post right under this one. You’ll find an embedded video box that’s a live feed to the Seattle parade. I asked about how it’s supposed to work this morning, and here’s the deal:
1) You don’t have to keep refreshing your screen waiting for the show to start. Some sort of picture should come up, letting you know the feed has gone live. That’s your cue to press play. Unless it’s still blank by 11am. That’s when the parade starts. Then you might need to refresh once or twice.
2) I have Michael’s word that the coding was laid out properly, so there shouldn’t be any issues with the feed flipping out on you during the parade. If there is, just be patient.
3) The feed is running on 4G technology, so it shouldn’t drag or do the badly dubbed kung fu movie thing.
4) There is no captioning capability built into the feed itself. I apologize for that.
5) I don’t think there’s anything else to tell you. Just sit back and enjoy the show!